mHealth and mPers by iHelp
Posted on July 11, 2018 by Kirk Booher
Brand new offering from our Partner!
mHealth and mPers by iHelp
The mHealth or mPers is a true mini life saver.
Its a GPS enabled emergency panic button with 2 way voice cell communication to our 24 hr professional monitoring station partner.
mPers Features include:
- automatic fall detection,
- rechargeable battery,
- family/friends text email notifications, lost device or lost person location,
- and much more.
Who is mPers for?
- College kids on unsafe campuses,
- Elderly people who reside alone,
- Seizure Prone individuals, etc.
mPers Extended Features
- Lightweight - 1.5 ounces - comfortable to carry or wear.
- Durable - Shatter-resistant with rugged construction.
- Small In Size - 2.5” x 1.8” x .67 - compact yet powerful.
- Loud - Crystal clear audio quality - No need to hold to the ear or mouth to listen or speak.
- One-Touch Operation and Braille Button - Press the button 2 seconds and the call is placed. Anti-cancel prevents canceling the call if the button is pressed again. ‘Help’ in braille is written on the button as well for extra protection.
- Waterproof - Wear it in the bath or shower where most accidents occur. *IPX7 rating states product is protected against high pressure water jets from any direction. Limited ingress permitted (ex. shower). Protected against short periods of immersion in water (3.3 feet of water for up to 30 minutes - ex. bath).
- Wireless Network - Take it wherever you go on a nationwide 3G wireless network
- Voice Prompts - Lets you know the status of your call. Ex. Your emergency call is now being dialed, please stand by.
- Direct GPS Location - Sends your position directly to the monitoring center and/or a loved one.
- Fall Detection - Notifies the monitoring center and your loved ones if you fall.
- Geo-Fencing - Notifies operator/friends/family if you are near and/or step out of your pre-programed ‘safe zone’.
- Extended Battery Life - 72 Hour Use - For maximum use between charges.
- Battery Status Indicator/Fully Supervised Battery - Visual and audio indicator of battery status. Battery indicator lights (and cellular strength indicator light) surround the call button and will let you know when the battery or cellular signal strength is low. The pendant will also announce that the battery is low, and the unit will notify the monitoring center as well. The monitoring center will then report the low battery status back to you.
- Protected Phone Number - Only the monitoring center can call you on your protected phone number, and this will ring your iHelp+ 3G™. This will help to locate your pendant in the event of misplacement.
What's the cost?
a) $ 295 + $ 19 mo. or $ 200 yr. (purchase)
b) $ 95 + $ 39 mo. or $ 400 yr. (lease with service and repair plan)
*Commit to 12 months of service with price protection and satisfactory credit check and we will waive the $ 95 activation fee!
So its FREE to you (plus, of course, the monthly fee).
NO WORRIES...we are OnGuard!
Call (317) 572-5777