Your business just got robbed overnight and...
You watch it the next morning on your surveillance DVR. This is too late. the damage is done…
That is why we recommend an investment into a Commercial Security System by Videofied® that could have caught criminals in the act.
Let’s say you have a lot full of commercial vehicles that are parked overnight at your place of business. The next morning you wake up to realize that someone cut through the fence and stole every catalytic converter from your vehicle inventory. Or, inside you find your computer server is missing, along with all of the data. Anger, denial, and disbelief sets in as you watch the replay the next morning from your local DVR (historical surveillance). If you would have had a Videofied system from OnGuard Security Solutions, there would have been a strong chance they could have been caught in the act before the damage was done (real-time video verification surveillance).
Your intrusion alarm goes off, the Police are called, and they refuse to come. Why?
If you don’t have real-time video surveillance as part of your security system, new laws could keep the police from showing up.
There are three types of police responses to an alarm call:
- Traditional response
- Priority response
- No response
Why Videofied with OnGuard Security?
How Videofied is different:
- The cameras are completely wireless and can be placed anywhere.
- They only activate when they sense motion.
- Video is transmitted through cellular or wired internet connections.
- A 10 second clip is sent to the monitoring station.
- They can work quickly and silently in order to apprehend the intruder.
- Infrared illumination range is up to 30 feet outdoor and an 15 feet indoor.
- The MotionViewer does not trip on rain, snow or lightning except in extreme cases.
- There are both indoor and outdoor models.
- The transmission system has a backup battery that lasts up to 4 years.
Videofied Indoor Applications
- Commercial Property
- Strip Malls
- Vacant Properties
- Cell Towers
- Construction Sites
- Copper Theft
- Fenced Lots
- Guard Enhancement
- HVAC / Rooftops
- Law Enforcement
- Parks & Recreation
- Petro / Chemical facilities
- Remote Facilities, Mines, Gravel Pits
- Scrap & Recycling Yards
- Vehicle Lots